Thank you for your support as a TIFF Member and for your interest in joining our innovative Members’ ThinkTank, a dynamic survey group to help us serve you better!
Our Members’ ThinkTank participants share their feedback by completing seasonal and ad-hoc online surveys that will take between 5 and 10 minutes. The topics will focus on areas where we need input and feedback to improve your overall experience at TIFF Bell Lightbox and online, and take between 5 and 10 minutes.
Here’s a snapshot of past surveys completed by ThinkTank participants and some current and future outcomes:
Recent / Upcoming
- Member Experience & Engagement
- tiff.net review
March 2017: TIFF Bell Lightbox Screenings
- Survey Results: Better communication of upcoming films and pre-sale dates (including New Releases), more supplementary content (in-cinema and online) + enhanced in-cinema experience
- Actions: Planned "Upcoming Releases" page, New Releases pre-sale, more in-cinema supplemental content + continual improvements to in-cinema experience
November 2016: tiff.net review
- Survey Results: Easier way to find films and events at tiff.net + improved purchasing process
- Actions: Calendar function added to tiff.net and icon changed to "Sign In". More online experience updates coming soon!
August / September 2016: Learning for Adults at TIFF
- Survey Results: Desire for non-academic learning and networking opportunities, advanced notice of subscription and individual ticket sales
- Actions: Earlier and increased notice about ticket and subscription on sale dates, improved communication about individual events, development of future workshops and increased frequency of events like Member meet-ups
June / July 2016: Setting up your TIFF Account
- Survey Results: Process requires additional instruction and clarity
- Actions: Adjustments made to communications and login process
April 2016 (pilot survey): How we communicate with Members
- Survey Results: Need more frequency and information on how to access programming
- Actions: Increased frequency in communications with summaries of programming, development of exclusive digital content, digital archive of 180° Programme Guide now at tiff.net/180
Follow these simple steps to participate:
1. Ensure you are a Member in good standing and subscribed to TIFF emails.
2. Open the last email you received from TIFF.
3. Click on Update < your name’s > Preferences at the bottom of the email. This will open your “Preference Centre."
4. Scroll down and click the Members' ThinkTank box (a checkmark will appear), and click UPDATE.