Thank you for your support as a TIFF Member and for your interest in joining our innovative Members’ ThinkTank, a dynamic survey group to help us serve you better!
Our Members’ ThinkTank participants share their feedback by completing seasonal and ad hoc online surveys that will take between 5 and 10 minutes. The topics will focus on areas where we need input and feedback to improve your overall experience at TIFF Bell Lightbox and online, and take between 5 and 10 minutes.
Here’s a snapshot of past surveys completed by ThinkTank participants and some current and future outcomes:
Recent / Upcoming
- Member Experience & Engagement
May 2018: I Believe / I Get
- Survey Results: Members shared what they believe TIFF is, and what they get from TIFF
January 2018: Publications & Communications
- Survey Results: Improve calendar tool and programming searchability via daily / at a glance guide, improve mobile experience, ensure mailed 180° guide/calendar arrive when Member season pre-sales begin
- Actions: Planned home page redesign to improve searching and browsing on desktop and mobile + improved film pages
June 2017: Strategic Planning
- Survey Results: Members shared transformative experiences and thoughts on TIFF's Vision and Mission
- Actions: Feedback and quotes used in the development of the 2017 Annual Report and 2018-2022 Strategic Plan
March 2017: TIFF Bell Lightbox Screenings
- Survey Results: Better communication of upcoming films and pre-sale dates (including New Releases), more supplementary content (in-cinema and online) + enhanced in-cinema experience
- Actions: Upcoming Releases page, New Releases Member pre-sales, Member Premieres, and more in-cinema supplemental content + continual improvements to in-cinema experience
November 2016: tiff.net review
- Survey Results: Easier way to find films and events at tiff.net + improved purchasing process
- Actions: Calendar function added to tiff.net and icon changed to "Buy/Manage Tickets"
August / September 2016: Learning for Adults at TIFF
- Survey Results: Desire for non-academic learning and networking opportunities, advanced notice of subscription and individual ticket sales
- Actions: Earlier and increased notice about ticket and subscription on sale dates, improved communication about individual events, development of future workshops and increased frequency of events like Member meet-ups
June / July 2016: Setting up your TIFF Account
- Survey Results: Process requires additional instruction and clarity
- Actions: Adjustments made to communications and login process
April 2016 (pilot survey): How we communicate with Members
- Survey Results: Need more frequency and information on how to access programming
- Actions: Increased frequency in communications with summaries of programming, development of exclusive digital content, digital archive of 180° Programme Guide now at tiff.net/180
**Follow these simple steps to participate:**
1. Ensure you are a Member in good standing and subscribed to TIFF emails.
2. Open the last email you received from TIFF.
3. Scroll down and click on Unsubscribe. This will open your “Preference Centre."
4. Scroll down to Membership ThinkTank and click on the box below - it should read "Subscribed" - click UPDATE.