The Review/Short Read/
TIFF 6ix: Essential Links for the Week of February 29, 2016
TIFF 6IX: 90's Ex-Boyfriends Edition
1) We loved him long before his Oscar win - Leonardo DiCaprio taught us about sexual relations - good and bad.
2) Trainspotting, the film that gave international audiences our first delicious hit of Ewan McGregor, is 20 years old but there's still a lot to be gleaned from its treatment of counterculture vice vs. mainstream consumerism.
3) H is for Hawke. The star of Born To Be Blue (and many a Before Sunrise romantic fantasy) talks Chet Baker, James Franco, and the importance of dogs.
4) Jennifer Garner gets wonderfully dishy with Vanity Fair.
5) Every boyfriend needs a partner. The definition of “early-'90s authentic-cool” girlfriend, Winona Ryder, interviewed by definition of "millennial authentic-cool" Tavi.
6) If he's good enough for Monica... Matthew Perry's first film role was opposite the quintessential '90s boyfriend (hint: see picture).